Monday, January 21, 2019

Hat in the Ring

26th October 2016
Hello there Folks,

I saw your Craig’s List ad and figured that I should throw my hat in. As I’m sure you can tell from my Resume I’m a Security Officer by trade, but I have an interest in film and theater. I took a good many theater and film units in college and I presently have a BA in Psychology. My highest grade in school was an A+ in screenwriting.

In (Jr. College) and (University) I worked in the scene shop as a student carpenter. I’ve used a boom mic on shoots as well as DSLR cameras. In short I’m more the fellow who is good to have around when you’re filming because I deal with problems.

I’ve been on work sites where I was the go to guy for problem solving, computer acting up, they call me, toilet won’t stop flushing, they call me, can’t get a door to shut, they call me. So I’m sure you can find a place where I’d be a good fit for your company.

If all else fails at some point you’re going to need a Security Guard and I’ve got eighteen years of experience in the field.

Best,


Richard Leland Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment