Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Comedy Writer

                                5th November 2021

Hay Writer,

So you’re looking for a co writer to finish off a film script are you? Well, I currently work as a writer for Absurd TV. When I started they made less than twenty short films per season and last season, ending in October, they made seventy. These are mostly comedy shorts, but the point is that I’m high output comedy.

I have worked on full length films, none that have been made, but I can get a script finished. I started that in college where I took a class in film, having done well in theater writing, and I really took off.

In that class I was supposed to write ten pages in three weeks. In three weeks I handed in the first draft of a film. I got notes from the professor and handed in the next draft the following morning. Again, if you want to get things done then I’m your man.

I have worked with co authors before, but the fellow I worked with was more interested in writing for himself than writing for Hollywood. I’m here to write this thing and then get to the next project not to sit around and gather dust.

I’ve spent nearly forty two years on this rock we call Earth, and I’m not getting any younger. My take on things is that it’s time to get things done.

Hope to hear from you soon,


Richard Leland Neal


No comments:

Post a Comment