Thursday, February 21, 2019

"Rosie the Dragon and Charlie Say Good Night" by Lauren H Kerstein

 

"Rosie the Dragon and Charlie Say Good Night" by Lauren H. Kerstein is a children's book about a boy and his dragon.


This is a colorful book about bedtime, pets, and a childhood sense of wonder that transcends the book. I think this may have started as a child with a stuffed animal who said that his pet was afraid of a storm. 

This is the story of a boy who has to get himself and his dragon ready for bed, and he does things like brush is teeth and bathe. 

I would have loved this book when I was a child, and I once even had to ask my mother how often I should wash my body. Where as this book does not answer that question it brings bath time into the conversation. I call this a read.

Who should read this book: Everyone. 

Books read: 233 of 5,000

No comments:

Post a Comment