Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Mr. Bloated Kidney


So now I do use the names of those folks I refuse to call family given that fact that they will never read this blog. However, as I will respect the privacy of both the recipient of this letter and the bad boss mentioned I have elected to name this evil Mr. Bloated Kidney.
8Th of October in 2010
Hay (Old Supervisor),
Did I tell you about my boss, Mr. Bloated Kidney? He's a lazy man in his late forties who spent something in the range of twenty years at my post. Only thing is he was passed up for the Post Commander spot for a man named (J) who was old and more, how can I put it, nice.
Well, Jerry retires and Mr. Bloated Kidney took over and one of the first things this idiot did was make it against the orders to change the setting on the post chairs. How lazy can you get? He thought it was too much for him to reach back and set the chair every day. Can you believe it? So he put a post-it note on the work desk that said we couldn't change the setting on the chairs.
I was so pissed off that I refused to use the post chairs and started using one of the lobby chairs that sits right beyond the duty station. Well, the office got wind of this and they were ticked too and made him take the post-it down, but I still refuse to use the post chairs. You see, Mr. Bloated Kidney has this problem; he doesn't like to take a bath.
Every time I sit in that post chair I start to, stink and now that I use the lobby chairs I smell okay again. You and I both know that working the long hours can make a man get less fresh, but to get so funky that you can funk a chair permanently is just too much. Mr. Bloated Kidney wonders why I don't say much to him when he comes in to relieve me in the morning, but that's because he has no idea how a grown man should act.
I think that what we all need to do is get together and buy Mr. Bloated Kidney soap for Christmas to give him the idea that he might want to use some of it. We and the other guards I mean. Get it through his head that he should act right.
You'd never believe it but even the workers feel that way about Mr. Bloated Kidney. There's an old man who brings me rolls every now and again. They seem French, like croissants with hot dogs in them. He asked me the make sure that Mr. Bloated Kidney doesn’t see the wrappers because he isn't giving him some.
Stands to be that he gave some to Mr. Bloated Kidney at one time and it was after that that Mr. Bloated Kidney got nasty to him. Mr. Bloated Kidney’s that kind of dumb. He's nasty if you’re nice to him and he gets nice if you get nasty. Can never trust a man like that because when you let him slide he just gets back into trouble.
Hope work is better for you than it is for me


Richard Leland Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment